Thank you for worshiping with us! We hope you've had a chance to ask questions, make some new friends, or connect in a small group.
Ready for the next step? Here are some of the benefits you receive by joining a church:
- Membership provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ.
(Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- A church body gives you a place to discover and use your gifts for ministry.
(1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
- Being part of the church family provides spiritual protection and mentorship from godly leaders.
(Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
- Being connected with other believers provides accountability to help you grow.
- Membership in the church body helps identify you as a genuine believer.
(Ephesians 2:19; Romans 12:5)
To join our church, please participate in a one-day membership class (where we cover basic beliefs) and schedule a time to join during Sunday worship.
Questions? Call the Calvary office at 701-232-5650.