How exciting it is to have you worshiping with us! We hope you've had a chance to ask questions at the Information Center, to make some new friends, or to take part in an Adult Discipleship Group.
What's the next step? As you continue to be challenged and encouraged, you can participate in a formal membership class where we cover basic beliefs, eat together, and ask your questions.
Our prayer is that every believer would actively connect to a church family. The apostle Paul said, "Now you are no longer strangers to God and foreigners to heaven, but you are members of God's very own family, and you belong in God's household with every other Christian" (Ephesians 2:19, LB). The Christian life involves more than just believing. It also includes belonging.
What are some of the benefits for YOU in joining a church body?
- Membership provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ.
(Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- A church body gives you a place to discover and use your gifts for ministry.
(1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
- Being part of the church family provides spiritual protection and mentorship from godly leaders.
(Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
- Being connected with other believers provides accountability to help you grow.
- Membership in the church body helps identify you as a genuine believer.
(Ephesians 2:19; Romans 12:5)
We are honored to have you involved at Calvary and would love to help you get connected, grow spiritually, plug into ministry, and learn more about your life's purpose.
To inquire about membership class opportunities, call the Calvary office at 701-232-5650. Hope to see you soon!